Casey Rayls, owner of BeastMaster Pest, Termite & Wildlife Services is a Master Journeyman at wildlife capture and control methodologies.
- 1995-Started BeastMaster from a small apartment in Florence, Ky while working 4-10s as a campus police officer.
- May 1995 Awarded Associate of Applied Science Degree in Law Enforcement from Northern Kentucky University.
- 1995-2001-Provided Only Wildlife Control Services Throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area (IN. OH. KY)
- 2001-Present Added Pesticide Licensing to Compliment the Demand For Full Service Pest Control
- May 2003 Awarded Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature from Northern Kentucky University.
- 2006 Offered a Career Position With the USDA-Wildlife Services Division as a Biological Science Technician Specializing in Beaver and Coyote Control for 6 Counties in North Dakota. Turned Down this Offer to Stay in Southeastern Indiana and Grow the BeastMaster Corp.
- 2006 Worked Briefly on the Avian Influenza (bird flu) Project with the USDA Wildlife Services in Pierre, South Dakota.
- 2006-October. Casey is Hired Full-Time by the USDA Wildlife Services For The Downtown Starling Bird Project-Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 2007-January. Returned to Working in BeastMaster Full Time in Southeastern Indiana.